RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phelps, the greatest Olympian of all times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is subjective, there is no formulae anywhere. so you justify your own equivalancy standards and move on from there.

my grandfather was right ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

U just want wild argument...

Comment

it is subjective, there is no formulae anywhere. so you justify your own equivalancy standards and move on from there.

thats my point.........there is no end

Comment

why phelps 8 events not equivalent to bolt doing the 100,200 4x1 and 4x4?

i think thats about right

note for the relays they dont run the heats

Comment

Cant boddah, U will never get it.

Comment

well den mek di ************ point and stop take up space nuh?

when a man mek him pronouncement that is what he thinks for whatever reason he holds dear....accept that this is his position and move on from all that further banality

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you can swim?

Comment

LOL! This keeps getting better!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

DWL.........hehehe
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unuh stap it!!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

shades of ...dare i say it ... JB?

Comment

hehehe...JB/TK

Comment

I also think they allowed those wet suits last Olys that made the times a little fster... they banned them this time round.
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X