RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sammy doesnt sound like a man enthused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sammy doesnt sound like a man enthused...

gayle's selection, not my call - sammy

"Last I heard he was available for the T20s and ODIs coming this summer and I don't know if he is available for the Test series," Sammy said.
    "If he makes himself available I guess the selectors will know and they will know how to act accordingly."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports2.html
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Him a start sound like Mafia if yu ask me:

"(They are coming) into a good family so we welcome anybody who is selected, but it is up to the selectors to select the squad."

..and him gwaan like seh captain don have a seh... do they though with Hilaireous and Hund?
    Peter R

Comment

he is afraid of gayle's superior knowledge of the game and also is afraid gayle will expose him as a fraud .....

sammy seems happy with the glorious defeats and the fighting spirit displayed in doing so, he does not know how to win ... simple! hearken back to st vincent .... 3 balls to go ONE wicket in hand and one run needed .... a RUNOUT??!!! and worse, HE was at fault!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

oh ... yeah

TAMAR LAMBERT for west indies captain.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

look like yuh figghet the last time we played at Lords...

mi not even tink wi did reach Day 4..

Comment

oh joy!!!!!

Comment

That was the proverbial "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory"
              Peter R

Comment

Sammy, Gibson, and the idiot WIBC head are the three biggest fools in any form of organised sports. This is just one man's opinion.

Comment

what about those with the power to remove any one or all of them? dem mus be eediat tuh!

Comment

Working...
                  X