Sarwan speaks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarwan speaks out

without naming names he says that the coaching set up (my quotes) and comments made were what affected him mentally and thus his game suffered. This is part of what Chris Gayle spelled out in his now infamous radio interview...

Let's see how the WICB reacts to this... he doesn't name names as I said but he does say:

"The coach said some negative stuff that hurt me mentally and emotionally," Sarwan told BBC Sport. "Mentally I was broken down, not from the stress of playing, it's just certain individuals have drained me mentally. It took a toll on my confidence and the way I play. Everything went away."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england-...ry/565699.html
    Peter R

Yes baba

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If the WICB think they can attack him like Gayle then they don't know the passion of Guyana and their cricketers.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X