I fear for these West Indies.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear for these West Indies.....

Young batsmen at the top of the order on this England tour. They are like fish out of water. Just watching them against England B and they are 22-3 wet, damp condition the ball moving around and no feet movement God help them when they come up against James Anderson etc

Isnt this the best 11 or 11 best.....hilarious.....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Isnt this the best 11 or 11 best.....hilarious.....lol
      Well the mighty Sammy is not playing so it couldn't be the best 11 LOL!

Comment

This youth Darren Bravo can be a great player if he is looked after properly. He is Brian Lara in disguise!

Comment

I meant Hilar-eous...lol ...get it.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            I meant Hilar-eous...lol ...get it.
            Got it!

Comment

Neither. The best 11 can also be the 11 best

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...and today's end of play 28-3!! WTF! if the Lions are doing this then what happens when we meet the senior side?
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X