RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and Baddaz done tell unno, Bolt get serious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and Baddaz done tell unno, Bolt get serious!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oly...0-seconds.html

mi done talk... peeple gwine see when de big man set foot pon de track... a dem time deh de studies gwine tek place... wondering how de he do dat...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Bolt coulda serious some more... the heart is willing but..

Timing is everything..

Time and Tide waits for no man..

Comment

Beast yuh a talk bout ?

Comment

Mi nuh sure bout dat. See the mixed message mi get from someone in the know...

My boy Yohan is gonna turn heads this year!!! This guy has the right attitude.

People emailing asking if Bolt is injured.... personally i am not aware of any injury. He is training well, completing his workouts and resting. His schedule this year is rough because he has eyes set on 4 medals. His trip to Germany was a "one stone kill several birds" kinda deal. He needs to see Dr. Wolfhart several times a year to ensure he remains in optimum health

Comment

when mi talk on these matters.. just listen nuh..

cho...

Comment

I know that yuh have god access, but I think you are a bit biased.

Yohan is deadly, but the Freak is a man mountain...a jakan Everest.

Comment

god..............so madib good

Comment

from ur inside sources........................what time you expect BOLt to run this summer?

also ASAFA

Comment

Typo man! GOOOOOD access

Comment

Not everyting good to talk good to eat in public. PM mi yuh email and I will ping yuh some details.

Suffice to say, brooms aggo in short supply come London M 100m finals. LoL

Comment

the heart is willing but time and tide wait for no man..

Comment

Working...
                        X