RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

portia seh wicb rude... seh dem owe her apology...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portia seh wicb rude... seh dem owe her apology...

PM Portia Simpson-Miller says the WICB is rude!

Prime Minister Portia Simpson-Miller has described the statement issued by the West Indies Cricket Board earlier this week as rude. They owe me an apology, Mrs Simpson Miller declared.

She was speaking at a press conference at Jamaica House Thursday Afternoon.

Sabina Park I stand by it, Chris Gayle I stand by it said Mrs. Simpson Miller in response to a question from a TVJ Reporter.

Mrs. Simpson-Miller also said she would be consulting her fellow leaders in the region on the matter.

Last Saturday, Mrs. Simpson-Miller blasted the West Indies Cricket Board for its treatment of embattled opener Chris Gayle who has not played for the regional team in almost a year. The Jamaican leader had also questioned the WICB's decision to overlook Sabina Park for the Australian leg of the 2012 Home Series.

Mrs. Simpson-Miller, who was speaking at the Jamaica Cricket Association, awards ceremony, called on the WICB to urgently resolve the present impasse with Gayle who has been overlooked by the West Indies selectors since his criticism of West Indies Cricket Board officials and coach Otis Gibson in a radio interview shortly after last year's ICC World Cup.

The board responded on Monday, saying Mrs. Simpson-Miller was not properly informed about the issue.
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

lol... wicb will soon find out dat portia is a diffrant kinda woman... dem seh govt nuh fi get involve inna sport, but portia nuh bizniz bout dat... she is a pragmatist... anyting fi get de job done... screw protocol if it blocks de solution... work around she seh... one of her good traits... she is more powerful than wicb and if she feels disrespected she will pull a power play... she is not to be under-estimated...

portia mi seh...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

she nuh fraid ah no man, no gyal, no board !

Comment

Wah yuh seh...the law shall not be a shackle?

Comment

they are ude, she was disrespected and i am waiting to see what comes out of the caricom heads of govt. meeting ..... guyana inna bickle wid dem too ... barbados silent and trinidad silent so far.

ihear there is a petition going around for the board to resign ... mi nuh seet yet though ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh find the Whitney docu?

Comment

Working...
            X