Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ian chappel choose lara over pnting and tendulkar

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine...ry/551385.html

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

not surprised... lara is the greatest of this era... in my opinion, only george headley could challenge lara as the all time greatest west indies batsman...

of lara, ponting & tendulkar lara played spin & pace equally as good... his patience & concentration, timing and grace was second to none... lara mi seh, toss up between tendulkar & ponting... tendulkar might get the edge for productivity but stroke play i would give ponting...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

ponting has the best hook ..... tendulkar through the offside nice .... lara as a batsman, any stroke any time any place any bowler ... warne murali mcgrath any dem...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

couple nites ago, i was watching lara in australia pon youtube... mi cudden help but shake mi head... we were blessed to witness his mastery... i gwine look fi dem and post...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

true dat, TRUE DAT!! him hab front foot drive deh through cover and a flick offah di hip through midwicket bwoy dem sweet fi true.

Comment

Tendulkar is a runs factory fe true though. If is consistency you want it is hard to go against him.

When both were at thier best I would have to go with Lara as well.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X