Baddaz -- You and TDowl (lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddaz -- You and TDowl (lol)

Baddaz, boss , I just read the exchanges between you and TDowl next door, and I am laughing myself to tears! Literally!

I realize that you sincerely did not understand who TDowl was referring to (lol), despite his repeated attempts to explain.

TDowl was NOT referring to Grace Jackson when he wrote, “I will make you a wager her experience in T&F goes further than yours also knowledge of the JAAA, I dare you” (TDowl, Nov. 17, 2011).

The joke is that although he tried in a half-hearted way to explain that fact to you in a second post, you still thought he was referring to Grace Jackson (lol)! And so the lengthening thread really got humorous.

The problem, of course, is that like many other posters, you (that is, Baddaz) took it for granted that the poster Antoye is a man.

In his comment about “her experience in T&F goes further than yours….”, TDowl was in fact referring to the person you were initially arguing with -- Antoye, who is a woman. In fact, the poster Antoye is a female journalist with many years of experience in covering the sport of track and field in this region!

The whole mix-up in the brief exchanges between you and TDowl made me laugh, and I am still laughing. Thank you both for helping to brighten an otherwise ordinary Saturday evening!

I am wondering if he still understand? he got so bent out of shape about KC and Grace.

I have never meet Antoye, but I know her pedigree, and I have read articles she wrote that goes back to Ouida Walker, Muir, Carmen Smith....

To the question of KC, if they are lying about the JAAA being stack with KC old boys, say they are lying, and then prove the posters incorrect.

I dare him still, DWLROTF.

Comment

lol... i didn't know antoye was a woman... all the years i've been over there that had escaped me... doink...

tdowl... these days i really dont have a lot of time to really keep up with the threads...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Cho, yuh deh soften de bet, but I am sure I had it stack in my favor.

Baddaz, that lady goes far back in T&F, her brother(I wont call his name) was a big time Footballer, and I have read articles in the Gleaner that goes back to Ouida Walker, Adlin Mair, Velma Charlton, Una Morris, Carmen Smith and the incident as to why Kingston almost shut down when the JAAA made a wrong pick.

My argument was your remarks to Antoye, not about Grace and Dr Blake who I now says the PM can be beaten in is area.

Who are you carrying for Oliver shield? Russians mi seh and nuh care wah Brickie seh.

Comment

Working...
        X