Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Indies bowl out India

for 209!!!
    Then we tun roun an gi dem two wicket fi 21 ... like we feel sorry fi dem. (kissteet)

I hate to say so but we could end up losing this Test, from a position of strength.

The middle order which has not performed needs to put on at least 250 runs on day three; nothing less than a 400 runs lead will do it for us!
    Peter R

true....BUT ... c'mon peter R ... NOBODY expected windies to be in this position on day 3, in a test match against india with an relatively inexperienced bowling aatck bowing to tendulkar, sehwag, dhoni and dravid .... that in itself is some achievement.

we need a lead of at least 350 .... can we get it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

350 or even 280 could do it. Final result count. The stats don't show competitiveness. So is India overated?

Comment

You are correct , i did not expect us to bowl out India (if at all) for under 350... but I am just vex we couldn't turn the screws a little when we are in a position to do so.

Spin killing we agen...

I say we need 400... too much time left for a lesser total to do it .

I wish the team well, good luck too.
        Peter R

Comment

India underrate us... that's what happened!
          Peter R

Comment

true about the time also, with the experienced batting line-up that they have it is unlikely that we can bowl them out again for under 250 especially with the 4th innings don gorgon yet to bat ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X