Dexter Lee to join SWEPT Track Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wha you call dat, knockout punch? LOL!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hardly...what was the date of that article?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Late 2009. Are you saying he didn't become his coach in 2010 after all?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Dont try to make a big deal out of some thing that is not important to score cheap points.

Yes Lee went to Atlanta in 2009 and while he stayed there for the most parts of the 2010 season, it wasn't as if Grant had nothing to do with his continued development or that Carpenter was the ONLY person who was coaching him then.

As i said earlier, not every coaching/athlete combo will click and it is known that many Jamaican athletes still get programmes from their high school coaches here.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

so was Carpenter his coach or not?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A set up the hook fi him and BAM!!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                Me is ongle a Village Lawyer, but Sass is technically KARECT! Dexter was in Carpenter's camp at some point.

Gentlemen approach the bar counter. Mr. Journalist - can you deny that Dexter was stationed in the suburbs of Hotlanta, in a camp run by Tony Carpenter
                Gwaan Sass!!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So you didn't write it? or there is a mistake in the article?

What are you trying to say?

If you don't have a good answer quit and count 1,2,3.

Comment

Working...
                  X