Whither KLAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whither KLAS

I am all for the all-sports radio and hope we get a real all-sports tv station soon or at least hope TVJSN and/or SportsMax really improve their content.

One of the biggest negatives on KLAS is how uninformed the presenters and talk show hosts are.

The day when FIFA suspended Burrell Orville Higgins did not know who the first VP of the JFF was and worst made no attempt to find out.

Later on that Strathon Palmer and his co host were discussing the succession and were saying Horace Reid the gen Sec was next in line behind Burrell. HOW is that possible??????

I wont even go into Higgins' opinion on Ricky Ponting leaving the Australian tour to go home for the birth of his child or his ongoing idiocy on the whipping debate in horse racing....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    I am all for the all-sports radio and hope we get a real all-sports tv station soon or at least hope TVJSN and/or SportsMax really improve their content.

One of the biggest negatives on KLAS is how uninformed the presenters and talk show hosts are.

The day when FIFA suspended Burrell Orville Higgins did not know who the first VP of the JFF was and worst made no attempt to find out.

Later on that Strathon Palmer and his co host were discussing the succession and were saying Horace Reid the gen Sec was next in line behind Burrell. HOW is that possible??????

I wont even go into Higgins' opinion on Ricky Ponting leaving the Australian tour to go home for the birth of his child or his ongoing idiocy on the whipping debate in horse racing....
    that was stupid

maybe becuz him( Orville Higgins) nuh know the feeling..........why him seh that
    Last edited by Skeng DX; October 25, 2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

He can improve is knowledge base other than cricket. He does however has played a role in improving content of the discussion on sports radio.

Comment

I give him that but I find that I tune in every day to hear what new idiocy he will come up with this time, what fallacy he will try to uphold...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

That was crazy as just flipping his online page...on/to the revelant page on FIFA.com he would have had the answer...

dat tek 'split-second'...

...or im jus dun-kah
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X