X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the Lloyd_Holding rift?

Comment

true ..... i don't recall ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        true ..... i don't recall ...
        (To paraphrase).

He did not give specific. However, Holding said he made some statement and Lloyd criticize his statement publicly in a newspaper. Lloyd counterparts showed him he was wrong. He asked Holding what he should do. Holding told him to go back in the same public domain and apologize. However, he refused to do so. Until this day, he has not apologize to Holding. Holding said they have not talked since.

On the Gayle issue: He said the board needs to be more specific on what they want Gayle to retract. Some things Gayle said is correct and the board do not want to be responsible.

I request a copy of the interview from Hitz 92FM.
        "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

interesting. this is news to me. thanks mark.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            interesting. this is news to me. thanks mark.
            NP Gamma.

Every evening they have a sports call in program:
            http://radiohitz92fm.com/live.php
            "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Working...
            X