south australia 214/2 from 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south australia 214/2 from 20

gayle to bat in that chase ... what say ye? can he withstand the pressure and lead from the frontline?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Thats a lot of batting...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

well...he has made his contribution the rr is about par though

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

South Australia 214/2 (20/20 ov)
        Bangalore 165/1 (14.5/20 ov)
        Royal Challengers Bangalore require another 50 runs with 9 wickets and 31 balls remaining

follow @ http://www.espncricinfo.com/champion...ch/521345.html

Comment

or watch @ http://crictime.com/server2.htm

Comment

what a rhatid gamble to hold back 3 overs for Tait?!!! look like it paying off!!

Comment

Jeezam Peeez

Sixxx!!!!!

Comment

blurtneet??!!!!

Comment

I consider myself a cricket purist... test match is it reh reh; I didn't see this match but one like this can make a convert of me.. last ball six to win by one 1... did I read correct? wow!
                  Peter R

Comment

you read correct ... listen .... i was playing scrabble one time and on the last play...the other person played out on a triple word score to beat me by 1!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X