Willi and Exile you remember when I said Bolt was beatable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi and Exile you remember when I said Bolt was beatable

Based on the turnover of feet to ground , where I believe you stated that Bolt feet span and turnover was too far for anyone to beat him.

I presented Carl Lewis and Ben Johnson as an e.g , The american media built Carl as the perfect sprinter for said resaon , ht and feet to ground turnover(span).Ben Johnson blew it all out of the water, its down to feet -span.

Blake will do the same with Bolt , granted that turnover (span) is down to who can get the most out of it in a 100 or 200 meter.

Ht has nothing to do with it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Bolt has not trained seriously in 2 years.

Watch him next year!

Comment

Dont recall saying he was unbeatable because of height. The combination of length of stride certainly and turnover speed. If both athletes have the same turnover and one has longer strides then shouldn't the one with the longer stride win? Also if both athletes have the same stride and one has a faster turnover then we expect him to win.
      Thing is - it's not always that simple - the start, drive, acceleration, maintainng speed or continuing to increase....Some athletes reach their top end quickly and maintain it...while others take a while to get to it and finish faster...they are the ones (usually) who would always win if they had 5 more yards...but everything must be done in 100m. So on the day it's just who can put everything together the best.

Comment

200m is out of his grasp.. 100m him can still control..if he has a good training season

Comment

Notice seh Glen Mills stop short of saying Yohan can beat Bolt?

Tek sleep and mark death!

Comment

Out of his grasp??? Are you crazy??? Bolt will break his own 200m WR. For me, beat my WR and then come head-to-head. Otherwise Blake just has to hold his corner.

Comment

Agreed.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

btw the current world record for the 100m is 9.16 set by

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

if I notice ?

ah wheh di ?!

is wheh me haffi duh.. give yuh a Map ?

Comment

you are unfortunately at a disadvantage...

Comment

Please TRY to explain. Just TRY.

Comment

Yes. or a GPS.

Comment

Beatable, dat deh statement is a generalisation of hope. Everybody beatable, but wid Blake ah show vast improvement, dis will widout doubt awaken Bolt fi tek him training much seriously kah him now hab strong competition. A fit Usain an Yohan an di 100 an 200 worl record gaan fi sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X