No announcement yet.

Sherone may want to look west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, I am even proud of you. Kept it civl by your standards.

I am afraid you are the one with the massive ego, who constantly tries to big up himself with news of awards etc. I dont do that.

A massive ego has NEVER been my problem. Chuss mi.

Comment

LoL
      Time, I know Karl personally (we have met once in person and chat/skype from time to time) and he knows what I mean. Its an extension of the Shady Pines Joke.

Karl is a great guy and he knows I know that...but he was factually wrong there.

The real grandfather o the site is Paul Marin, he formed the original site. I am "here" since 1997, like Mosiah, Assassin, Karl, Emperor, Balla, the dearly departed Courtney, the missing Portia, Shelly Thunder, Tilla, Ziadie, etc.

Comment

Out of curiosity, if you truly believe that, why were you a constant and frequent poster over there for YEARS, even driving away COMMENT with your long running feud with him there about Merlene Ottey?

Comment

I earn all my awards- 30 years of distinguished service to my craft come next year and has developed a global name, some thing I am very proud of as I have worked long and hard at it and oh by the way keep your ass off my face book page
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Karl is a classy dude. I cant foresee any circumstance where his posts would ever be deleted, no matter what his views.

Threads that go bad are sometimes taken down (by other moderators, of which ther are 4) and my own posts are often in them. I have never had occasion to whine about it. Such is life.

Comment

Obviously Cuntment could not stay away, it has picked up a new project now; what time is it where you dug your hole in the ground, you don't have any young boys to go harrass?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                LoL
                Time, I know Karl personally (we have met once in person and chat/skype from time to time) and he knows what I mean. Its an extension of the Shady Pines Joke.

Karl is a great guy and he knows I know that...but he was factually wrong there.

The real grandfather o the site is Paul Marin, he formed the original site. I am "here" since 1997, like Mosiah, Assassin, Karl, Emperor, Balla, the dearly departed Courtney, the missing Portia, Shelly Thunder, Tilla, Ziadie, etc.
                I am talking age man, Karl a we grand fada!
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

...of 3 girls!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK, so I guess you are caught and bowled, thus you cant answer the obvious and sank back into filth. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      Things still a bun yuh. Get some decency and apologise and maybe we can talk.
                      Whey yuh seh...Sankey fi sing? Yuh ah get inspiration fram di DayWalking Vampiya?

LOL
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Why the anger?

Comment

Nah, mi wi sekkle fi ah beer...of quality doh!

Young beer though, no more recycled 1970s beer. Young beer time now! LoL

Comment

Working...
                          X