RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black people canna swim, but - here we go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Where you live? I am sure I can find one or two 'undocumented' residents who would be willing to do a day's work each week....

In visits to the US in the past, especially on the west coast I would be surprised at how many of the baby sitters and cleaning people could not speak any or very little English and when I asked I was told, they work good and cheap, some even lived in the homes as the owners were high powered executives who could not stay home.

As for me a single man with a busy schedule (and lazy as hell at home) I NEED some one to do the household chores and keep the place clean for when i do get visitors.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

for free?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL! You mad as hell
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

well yuh nah seh nutten then
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X