Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woe is me

Looks like me need a bath a St Thomas.

Both my baseball teams gave up big leads to be teethering on the brink of falling out of the play-offs.

Red Sox recovered from a dreadful start 0-7 to at one time not so long ago have the best record in baseball and looks set to sail to the World Series before they had the worst September in their history and is tied with Tampa Bay Rays for the Wild card spot with one game left in the regular season.

American league East is the strongest conference in baseball with three very good teams

Atlanta Braves had a big lead in the National league Wild card for a long time then found various ingenious ways to whittle it down to being tied with St Louis ....sigh....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Yuh need fi guh down a Milk River and get a cleansing
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

ba .... wha? that is the one sport mi canna bring miself to watch!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dat and football...yech!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm surprised...I thought you liked bat and ball games.

When I lived in the great white north it was THE sport I followed; since I got in touch again with my cricket roots I don't pay it much mind but will watch a game every now and then.

Some of the fielding and throwing techniques taught to cricketers have been lifted from the yankee game BTW; the sliding to collect the ball, the mechanics of how you throw... anyway as a coach yourself you would know all that.
          Peter R

Comment

Wait, yuh nuh love bat-up & ketch? LoL

Comment

it's really deep rooted dislike ..... and you are right about the fielding techniques etc. but i cannot find it in me to like the game ... i even used to work at the joe robbie/dolphin stadium on match days for booth the nfl and mlb and ... nothing!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ketchy shubby mi love!

Comment

Working...
                X