X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice upcoming documentary on Jam Track

Found this from the Carib site:

Hello Folks.

This is my first contribution here but I've been checking the site intermittently.

My colleagues and I are doing a doc on US/Jamaican track rivalry and we're interested in your reactions to our trailer...the film is still in development

here's the link, password: sprint

http://vimeo.com/29143833

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Found this from the Carib site:

Hello Folks.

This is my first contribution here but I've been checking the site intermittently.

My colleagues and I are doing a doc on US/Jamaican track rivalry and we're interested in your reactions to our trailer...the film is still in development

here's the link, password: sprint

http://vimeo.com/29143833

Thanks in advance
    Nice!!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This looks like it will make a nice addition to the documentatition of OUR Jamaican story.

Comment

Fi Reel ... To Reel!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Bwoy, not even 2 takers for this? Politics look like it have everybody tun fool.
          LoL

Comment

Ok Willi, here's a second voice ; I liked Ato's message to the US T&F fans "... get used to how it is now cause this is how it's going to be in the future..."
            Peter R

Comment

LIKE!

One poster likes this message. LoL

Comment

Working...
              X