No announcement yet.

Tracey Retraces: Hops, Steps & Jumps from MVP to Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Kim is not at Racers but I get your points...there are so many surprises in this saga which could continue. I was surprised that she wet to MVP in the first place and not straight to Racers but I get the feeling she might have been 'encouraged' to go to MVP.

But she would not be the first athlete to end up in a camp that while it would not suit her event, she followed 'Richard', I can cite a few examples but will not call names to protect the not so innocent.

But to be honest there is one thing that no one has touched and that Racers fits her well in more ways than one; the main one is that while the MVP athletes are enrolled in classes at UTech (attending is another matter), Racers make no pretenses at continuing education.

There were at least two juniors at Racers last year and while we hear one was enrolled at Quality Academy, Racers' history is not one that shows they encourage the youngsters to continue seeking education.

Talking to those close to Rista last season, I never got the impression that education was ever a priority.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

WHERE IS KIM NOW?

OR BEFORE WORLD CHAMP 2011

ie training camp

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Steeeupps

Kemar B-Cole is her boyfriend.
        Go read CaribTFF
        In that case a idiot move that. What happens when they break up? Also she would have earned more money if the stayed at MVP. Bruce and Stephen understands money.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Love Is Blind

Comment

UTECH enrollment is not mandatory but could be relevant in this saga. She could have stayed at MVP without enrolling at UTECH. Are you hinting that she could n't make it at UTECH got COLE feet and cover it up with a BOLT to racers? LOL
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

asafa wasn't a UTECH STUDENT

or he didn't finish as far as i KNOW

Comment

Hmmm, so Time tell me how comes they know money yet their top athletes are losing contracts and it MVP just about money, honestly you preponderance on money alone is getting tiresome.

But I do agree that her going to Racers solely because her man is there makes no sense but we hear that the exodus from MVP is not quite finished yet so who know she may just have a serious 400m hurdler there to train with.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Asafa was enrolled in a Bakery technology class at UTech, at least he was when they won the 4x200m at Penn Relays.

That was a sham enrollment and was outlawed when Grace Jackson took over as president of Inter-Col.

UTech would enroll a bunch of athletes at the start of the January semester in some classes like baking technology or some crap like that to make them eligible for meets like Penn Relays, Gibson and even Western Relays
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

" Bakery technology class"

WTF is that

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      Hmmm, so Time tell me how comes they know money yet their top athletes are losing contracts and it MVP just about money, honestly you preponderance on money alone is getting tiresome.

But I do agree that her going to Racers solely because her man is there makes no sense but we hear that the exodus from MVP is not quite finished yet so who know she may just have a serious 400m hurdler there to train with.
                      Big Franno said it in 2009 - They have to perform in order to maintain the contracts.

Comment

That's a given Time that increased performances equal more money etc and the maintenance of contracts and I would be naive to think the pros run for fun or because the feel like it, it is a job like any other.

My point however is that your focus is always about the money first and foremost.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Lmao

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                          " Bakery technology class"

WTF is that
                          Lol Good question, boss! I’m dying with laughter as I type this comment! The jokes never cease in my beloved country!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                            Asafa was enrolled in a Bakery technology class at UTech, at least he was when they won the 4x200m at Penn Relays.

That was a sham enrollment and was outlawed when Grace Jackson took over as president of Inter-Col.

UTech would enroll a bunch of athletes at the start of the January semester in some classes like baking technology or some crap like that to make them eligible for meets like Penn Relays, Gibson and even Western Relays
                            Say what?
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Rista gwan do your thing chile. As long as you hone your craft, I care not what club you join.

Supposed she felt like a MISFIT @ MVP.

Too many super star cats can't always stay friendly in the same house.
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

What's so funny???? The man need fi know how much flour fi put inna him dumplin!!!!! Cho.
                                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X