Someone please tell me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please tell me.....

Whats happening to me beloved West Indies cricket team and what happening to the senior players why are we blooding all the young players at once.I'm sitting here watching England v West Indies and am thinking this must be West Indies A. Where is the first team playing?

yuh mean "bloodying" ..... that was a right spanking!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it is a lucky thing tomorrow is Saturday,i hope when me go work monday the game is forgotten. Then tell me there is no way this team can win a game,not even against Bangladesh or Zimbabwe!1

Comment

er...they play again on sunday ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          er...they play again on sunday ...
          me better tek a week off to rahtid, dem white man ya merciless when dem team deh pon top!!

Comment

what a surprise,the young West Indies won a game. They done really well defending 113 runs. Very good bowling and fielding performance.

Comment

yup. dem neva evva duh whey dem suppose fi duh! dem was dead dead inna di watah and had no business winning that game! i mean they made LESS than what they did when they lost by 10 wickets and ended up winning by 25 runs with overs to spare!!!!

on another note, the english commentators went to great lengths to point out that it is a young england team (notwithstanding kieswetter, swann, bopara, whey di fast bowler name again) while failing to note in the same beath that the same would then be true of the windies!

final note ... look for santokie and mathurin's bowling action to be questioned!

Comment

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']and to think ravi bopara got a best figures in the first match and all was right as rain ... RAVI BOPARA!!!!??? is ongle windies mek him look good (with bat and ball), but ahhhhh sweet revenge![/FONT]
                [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
                [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']; The left-arm spinner, you can't argue with 3 for 9, but the three guys who got out to him will probably look at the shots they played and be pretty horrified," he added. "We allowed him to get exceptional figures and he did catch us on the hop. But I'd hope each batsman who got out will look at it and think 'I won't do that again'. We were still in the game at six-seven down at a run-a-ball, but of the wickets that fell, very few were caused by the ball deviating. It was poor shots and poor execution of those shots." [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']and to think ravi bopara got a best figures in the first match and all was right as rain ... RAVI BOPARA!!!!??? is ongle windies mek him look good (with bat and ball), but ahhhhh sweet revenge![/FONT]
                  [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
                  [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']; The left-arm spinner, you can't argue with 3 for 9, but the three guys who got out to him will probably look at the shots they played and be pretty horrified," he added. "We allowed him to get exceptional figures and he did catch us on the hop. But I'd hope each batsman who got out will look at it and think 'I won't do that again'. We were still in the game at six-seven down at a run-a-ball, but of the wickets that fell, very few were caused by the ball deviating. It was poor shots and poor execution of those shots." [/FONT]
                  Yeah, that made chuckle!!, they kept stressing it was a young English team failing to realize it was an even younger and more inexperience West Indies team. Well thats the English for you always looking to make excuses.

Comment

fail to realise? dem damn well know ... but the brits will look in yuh face an' tell yuh what dem want to tell yuh...truth be damned...yuh neva watch "braveheart"?

Comment

Working...
                    X