No announcement yet.

The americans cry Bolt & Blake are doped ! after 19:26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beg pardon sir, I don't mean to disrespect the goodly people of Sp Town.
    Peter R

Comment

Yu free paper long.....

Comment

Tons of people made that daily commute in the 1970s. I was one of them.

Comment

has he had any drug violations in his career?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Be honest Jangle, if Carms put the moves on you in a club one night and shake her hotel room keys in your face...you going say no thank you??

Be a man and fess up....
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

He had high praises for VCB, said she was legit
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

BTW Historian would love to hear your opinion on what i said about the folly of comparing Asafa's 81 sub-10 seconds times to Bolts and my view that given the vast differences in the years they have run the event consistently and seriously, if it is a valid comparison.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Who more frightening, Jeter or Serena?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

unuh always talk bout JETER

but an outsider woulda ask

WAH BOUT Kerron Stewart???

Comment

hmmm, now this is a different paradigm now Mosiah on a physical level but I have 'met' both and would have to say Jeter gets my nod if she shakes her hotel keys in my face.

Think Serena is a bit of a skank and needs to learn some manners
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

What about her? She has always been tough looking from All-Age school, through Jago, Essex and Auburn.

She is a sweet heart though, makes great conversation and has the softest voice
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

some woulda argue d same bout JETER

she tough long time to

Comment

Cho when dem a rule wid dem synthetic tings dem silent pan di ting, now wi ah run tings wid natural affo (who know dis yam wave unnuh han)/yellow yam an dahshinee dem kyaan cross it. Linford Christie did tel dem ah di corn meal porridge ah dweet. Certain man kyaan cross di patwah ting, but ah di Honourable Aunty Lou (Louise Bennett Coverly) ah run it yah now. Big up Aunty Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                              unuh always talk bout JETER

but an outsider woulda ask

WAH BOUT Kerron Stewart???
                              She looks strong but what has she done out of the ordinary?
                              Carefull, a willi gal.
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I like Kerron, but I more rate SAF and VC.

Sherone is potentially the fastest of them all, but her frame cant take the forces the muscles exert.

Comment

Working...
                                X