The reason I have problems processing this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason I have problems processing this

is that it suggests that maybe Bolt is not THAT special after all? I know it is hard to accept but....thats kinda what this run is saying.

Could we possibly have another 2 or 3 Bolts around just in JA? Food for thought.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

It is kinda mind numbing I know but Bolt is THAT special..I dont think we have seen the best of him yet, not even close and with Blake in his camp this will inspire him to work harder.

Tighten your seat belts people this will be interesting
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Exactly! And his quest to be a legend of legends may well just fizzle out. Yes, he is already a legend, but I think we all thought he was going to hold these records for the next 40 years! The way things going, Blake had better let history take its course and allow it to tell us who is legend from who is not.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bolt mi seh! (Bolt, as in the verb!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What a fickle set you are...

Comment

Aren't we though!!! That's what great about sport! No wonder you canna cross it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If Bolt hadn't run sub 19.2 do you think Blake would even think he was capable of running 19.26?

Comment

Just the stats.

If a man jump 30ft in long jump tomorrow then he will be considered a one in a generation jumper...........until someone else proves otherwise.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Okay...and?

Comment

Maybe not. And he (Bolt) may yet run 18.80 so the story is still being written.

But still, if our likkle rock could find another one who can produce those runs in that zone within a couple of years.....what that really mean?

Comment

And then he is not THAT special anymore until he does something else.

Comment

Derein lies di problem, mi ago seh it once more, wi ah di most special nation inna di worl. Tink on these tings, wi come from special breed.

Comment

I don't know what it means but Bolt is the most special 100/200 meter runner in the world ever...19.26 doesn't equal 19.19...

Comment

19.19 and 9.58 are not special? Who has run faster?

Comment

I think weh him mean is that before this it was thought that only BOLT alone could run so fast

and what YOHAN did today prove that others can do it

hence he is not SO special after all(since anuh him alone capable)

CLEARLY HE COULDN'T MEAN BOLT IS NOT SPECIAL cuz that's a non argument
                              Last edited by Skeng DX; September 16, 2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X