Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19.26 seconds with a so so bend...

Blake destroyed the field to run the second fastest time ever in the 200m, run past fat man Dix
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Think about this....he has run faster than Michael Johnson ever did!!!!!!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      19.26 seconds with a so so bend...

Blake destroyed the field to run the second fastest time ever in the 200m, run past fat man Dix
      Bolt is King and Blake is Prince of sprinting.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

WTF?????!!!!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi Cyaa Wait Fi D Youtube Clip Fi Watch It Again

Wow

Comment

Unuh hurry up and post it!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

B & B decided to do World Leads and Meet Records
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

OK maybe Maudib is really onto something.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

But for how long?

This has just got REALLY interesting.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnjAbKBIldk

Comment

at 21

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He ran a below par curve and had more in reserve at the end and yet he ran 19.26.

Bwoy me nuh know.....I am almost doubting the time.

Comment

I was 19.0 when his head and foot touched the line but body parts don't count. Bolt better stop the sky larking because Blake will beat him.
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

The man all a run way over pon the outer line of his lane to rhatid.

Unoo really tek in dat run?

If it really accurate it look to me like him can run sub-19, not someday but NOW.

Comment

dem draw blood yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X