Ashmeade start sipping at line too??? SMDH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashmeade start sipping at line too??? SMDH

Seems both Mullings and Ashmeade are trying their best to be like Tyson Gay the leader of their training camp..Gay has a habit of sipping from a water bottle at the start, we saw Mulling pick it up this seaosn and now Ashmeade is doing it too?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Don't understand the science in that. How could that sip of water be beneficial to your body seconds before a 100 or 200m race?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No science at all might just be a race thing for Gay, just like Bolt crossing himself and he is not Catholic but for Mullings and Ashmeade it is just plan Falla Fashin
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

..........and Bolt always makes the sign of the cross incorrectly too. I see our footballers do the same thing when they run on to the field.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Did you see Blake's? why the 'ell do they bother?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no issue with pre race rituals, correct or not, goes with the territory and if it works for you...hey...but find one for your self and stop mimicking some one else's thing.

I heard a story about the 1998 ReggaeBoyz how they spent many evenings post training practicing their signatures so their autographs would look good.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Seems both Mullings and Ashmeade are trying their best to be like Tyson Gay the leader of their training camp..Gay has a habit of sipping from a water bottle at the start, we saw Mulling pick it up this seaosn and now Ashmeade is doing it too?
              I think water helps to the muscles not to cramp but would n't it take a couple of minutes to be absorbed into the body?
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

the only thing water does seconds before a 100m race is add weight to the runner. then again, i am no medical doctor.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Water only give you stitches
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Who tell yu is water??

Comment

me granny

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                        Who tell yu is water??
                        Masking agent to mask the masking agent which is masking the thing?
                        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Now yu thinking....dem woulda bold with it though...

Comment

Working...
                          X