Say What Stratton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say What Stratton?

I hope I heard wrong, I hope the brown stew fish stopped up my ears and I did not hear what Stratton Palmer just said that verbal abuse is a part of the game and Serena did not deserve to get banished???

Sigh...this is why i dont listen to the talk show hosts...they have a little proficiency in one sport and all of a sudden they are an expert on all.

KLAS is such a wonderful idea but they lack serious credibility..Higgings knows his cricket but nothing else and as such he goes over board in trying to be controversial to gain listenership and Muarice Fisre only knows cricket and some golf yet they have him talking all kinds of sports that he is not equipped to discourse on.

Higgings attack last week on Ricky Ponting's leaving the Australia tour for the birth of a child was disgusting and puerile

Young Chambers is good though and he will be a super star in sports commentary
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.
Working...
X