Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serena fined US$2,000

for yesterday's outburst in the final at Flushing
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

das it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

... a little pat on the back... it will put a minuscule ding in the $900K cheque.
      Peter R

Comment

She needs a much harsher punishment. She will keep doing that same bad thing until the USTA grows some big enough to spank her. She is rude and out of order. Stars should not be pampered. It is her weight and mobility she should be worrying about instead of trying to use the officials as scapegoats for her lack of success.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yes, she deserved a tougher fine, and probably other sanctions. But the Tour realises how much they need a player like her, so they went easy. IMO

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She needs to be spanked and I am the man to step up and say I will administer the spanking
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

GET IN LINE!!!! behind me!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ah di umpire dem shouldah fine, she directly determine di outcome ah di contest. Is di first time ah hear a playah lose ah point fi grunting. Who grunt louder than Sharipova an Azarenka, but is a pale worl nuh true!!

Comment

To be fair, she didn't grunt. But yes, the grunting could be seen as doing the same thing, yet, that is allowed.

I remember when they told Seles she couldn't grunt in a Wimbledon final against Steffi Graf. She promptly lost to a player who was not in her league at the time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    She needs to be spanked and I am the man to step up and say I will administer the spanking

Start line up, Gamma, Sickko

Is anyone ahead of Gamma, and who is in line after Sickko.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Me is not a woman beater. Mi nah jine dah line deh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There's beat and then there is 'beat'.

Comment

seen and some times they need to be licked down as well
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                          X