Dying to see/read Historian's and Peter R's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying to see/read Historian's and Peter R's

review on "How we did?" and their other impressions. Reflections on "Where we go from here? - including Next Olympics?"

Questions:
    1) How do we continue to run the US into the ground in the men 4 x 1?
    I thought they were right there with us until 'Doc's' tumble.

Remember they were inside of us and thus that hand off could have meant 2 meters up on Bolt.

Do not let the lane illusion fool you into believing we were 'that up'.

2) How do we win against the US in the Women 4 x 1...VCB got the baton 8 meters down.

3) The men 4 x 4 and women 4 x 4 clearly our team in Daegu were 'good for Gold'...but

Overview? -
    I think we were fabulous.
    ...but I look forward to reviews from these 2 knowledgable, provocative and entertaining posters.

Gentlemen? ...please?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Look again Karl..Ja was ahead!

Comment

Will turn to the slow mo...once more.

Off the top of my head - I think I saw Doc go down before Bolt got the baton. Doc, if I remember correctly, went down a step away from his handover (exchange).

...and Doc (the US) was in the inner lane.
      ...was it 2 lanes over?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Peter R? I am honoured Karl but you are mixing me up with somebody else when you use my name, "knowledgeable" and track and field in the same sentence.

I am genuinely an armchair critic, a proverbial monday morning quarterback.

Historian on the other hand is the guru here (among some others) when it comes to music and T&F... over to you Historian.
        Peter R

Comment

"Humble calf sucks the most milk" Either yu love milk or......

Comment

Aaaah, Peter R...if you say so. Agree Historian is another guru.

Let me repeat - I would love to hear your take on where we go from here.

Comment

Working...
            X