Jeezam, Jeezam, mi vex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeezam, Jeezam, mi vex

Me couldnt wake up. Me miss the damn race dem. Now me haffi go search fi video clip.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Yu nevva hear bout alarm??

Comment

IAAF will hv the finals

Comment

me get boassy and tink seh me never need dat. Is like me turn fool like Sicko and Mosiah to rahtid. There is nothing like being live in the moment, even with a few seconds of broadcast transmission delay. I am envious of all of you who had the thrill of the live moment.

The koreans have surely wiped the disappointment of Bolt"s 100 m false start from their memories. He ended their tournament with a bang.

Comment

i see no evidence of Willi. Swiss people should not have the same excuse as me. He should have been up hours ago. After all he is the biggest track and field fan around here.

Comment

I don't use alarms either..jolts me from my sleep and I end up with a headache...so I often lose sleep waking early...this morning I was actually dreaming about Korea and just jumped up..missed the Women heats....

Comment

Daughter was ill this morning...so

Still I caught most of the races, but dozed off for the WR...only woke up for the replay a minute later! LoL

Comment

hope she is ok now?
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yes thanks.

Stomach virus and she bounced right back after a nap. Kids have resiliency!

Comment

Willi, I am also glad all is well. Many may not notice, but I noticed right away that something must not be right because you, our track and field leader, were not present.

Have a great week! Bon Chance!

Comment

Thanks man!

All is well now. All the best to you guys. I appreciate the concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X