No announcement yet.

It would have been sweeter if the US finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a photo from Penn Relays where the Asafa jet stream knocked over the German lead runner flat on his back
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

The most bad minded black man in the world.

Comment

Sweeter PATTON saying it wont happen next year , we will be back, nuh dat dem say last time.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah i like that, a little more emphais it was a warp speed wake created when two WC 100 meter champion connect in one race throwing off wake vibration for all who dare to cross it!!!

Comment

A vortex was created...

Comment

In fighter pilot parlance, many a plane has crashed because it got caught in another plane's "wash."
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

the politician who running for office in NJ..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X