Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally we know Ver's coach

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...-Grant_9598389
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Well done. Respect due!!!! Sometimes we gwaan like is only 2 coach we have a Jamaica...or from Jamaica.

Comment

LOL! Exile VCB's manager would agree with you 100%, if you heard him on TV the other day he was bigging up some so far unheralded coaches like Grant and Michael McIntosh on TV...

Watch this space western Jamaica will be a major player in track and field soon and there will be a shift
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Good news competion is healthy , I always said we have scratched the surface in regards to our potential, the west will keep us on the top.Kgn will carry us there.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So is only the west and Kingston inna Jamaica???

Comment

LoL

Tell dem my fellow Middlesex citizen.

Comment

Yu si mi!

Comment

Working...
              X