Semenya and the IOC hypocrites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
    Sorry Don 1. My fault. I thought you understood what the word intersex meant. It does not mean transfer of genetic material between different species which is indeed possible eg horse and donkey to produce mules. What it means is the transfer of sex determining segments of a Y chromosome say to the long arm or the short arm of an X chromosome of an XX femaleof the same species. The entire Y chromosome can get transferred and you end up with an XXY Mosaic. To have any female intersex person/androgenized female competing against true normal XX females is just unfair. There are areas in the Dominican Republic where intersex disorders are almost endemic. Should we wait for the people of the DR start winning every female event in T and F before banning these athletes.
    Well mi cyaan claim fi ovastan tuh dem kinda heights whey yuh put it puppa...but mi tink mi ovastan di basics... It look like Simanyah nuh register anywhey too tuff pon di gender scale... di scale nuh too tip one way ar di nex...it kina balance inna di miggle between man an woman fi har/him....don't?

Wid fi mi query mi did juss waan know if Jawge wudda inna trubble if im did ave likkle talent enuff fi run fi Jamaica...ar even US which it look like im favour... but fram whey yuh seh it nuh look like di syndrome cross species ...suh im safe! Tenk di Lawd!
    Last edited by Don1; September 3, 2011, 01:41 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I think you are correct regarding her medical records.

Regarding the IAAF, they did put her though a series of "gender tests", whatever those are, when the controversy reared its head 2 years ago and eventually decided to clear her to compete as a woman. As far as I know they did not release the criteria for passing the tests, nor the details of her her results.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Most likely elevated for a female.

Comment

Working...
        X