No announcement yet.

Bolt? Is it my eyes messing with me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt? Is it my eyes messing with me...

...or does Bolt look trimmer?

He sure as hell looked great in his 100M runs.

I am not liking his 200M runs. That slowing at the end shall bite him if he tries to run flat out to the line. Fortunately he appears 5 -10 meters better than his closet rival.

I would not like to see him pressured. If that happens I think the winning time shall be a slow one (He, I think, because of that slowing to a walk so often - tie-up!).
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ...or does Bolt look trimmer?

He sure as hell looked great in his 100M runs.

I am not liking his 200M runs. That slowing at the end shall bite him if he tries to run flat out to the line. Fortunately he appears 5 -10 meters better than his closet rival.

I would not like to see him pressured. If that happens I think the winning time shall be a slow one (He, I think, because of that slowing to a walk so often - tie-up!).
    huh??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

In my experience what you practise...that happens!

Asafa is a good example - He has made it into an art that slowing at the end of races... How often have we seen him tie up (now give up) in the last section of his races?

- what is it called, "muscle memory"?
      Last edited by Karl; September 2, 2011, 12:41 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That does happen to some people but it does not apply to Bolt.

Him was walking the rounds before he ran 19.19 too.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          In my experience what you practise...that happens!

Asafa is a good example - He has made it into an art that slowing at the end of races... How often have we seen him tie up (now give up) in the last section of his races?

- what is it called "muscle memory"?
          Wen Bolt si smaddy im muscle dem memba how fi run fasta... nat Asafa's

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Wen Bolt si smaddy im muscle dem memba how fi run fasta... nat Asafa's

You're the DEVIL
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              You're the DEVIL
              InCarnal!!!

Comment

Yuh rite - Bolt is Bolt!
                Let us see how he goes in that race.
                Win he shall, he is so far ahead on speed...but the manner???

Comment

Good one!

Comment

Working...
                  X