X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• %$&*@@

cho! Congrats still!
    Peter R

Heh heh. Is a good run but for a while it looked like we might have had it!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

RSA surprised the field?
      Peter R

Comment

Surprise what.

Jamaica would win if they ran as good as in the SF.

The US winning time was SLOWER than our SF 2nd place of 2:59.13!!!!

Comment

jamaica overachieved to get the bronze if you ask me.
          gunz run a wicked second leg, we just needed one more runner to build up a bigger lead on the third leg...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I dont agree, they should have kept Spence who is a proven relay monster, kept Riker on the first leg and we would have won or at least taken silver...

Mark my word, the women's 4x4 is going to be a beast of a race...Russia can drop the baton and still win...they can send our four sub 50 runners but the race for silver will be hot...I am backing our girls to get there ahead of USA
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

NOOOOOO

We ran a MUCH faster time in our SF and that time of 2:59.13s was faster than the uS winning time of 2:59.31s! Capice?

On top of that, Gunz ran a 44.2 split replacing Spence who ran a 44.8s split in the SF.

Green anchor fell from a 44.5s SF to a 45.4 final anchor. How is that overachieving? We clocked 3:00.10 in the final, a second slower despite Gunz giving us a 0.6s improvement on his leg.

For the first time in a generation, the US got cocky an took a stupid gamle and we dash weh the opportunity of a lifetime. We wont see such a chink for another 20 years!

Comment

Willi, I totally agree with you....we lost sm ground on the 3r dleg too and at the changeover...but that last leg was let's say...pedantic?

Comment

Working...
                X