VCBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    She found an extra gear and pulled away. At one point we thought Jeter was going to take it, like the commentator said Jeter hit a brick wall and almost faded to third.
    The brick wall Jeter hit was actually Veronica's 4th Gear

Top drawer Champion dat
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
      Wi need fi crown har now, statue an all. What a gal bad eh sah, she done dem all. Run like dem deh, ah once in a lifetime. Queen she name from now on, trait
      From now?

Dat Queen tikle deh establish lang time...joke yuh ah joke

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Video of Usain False start

I watched the video and Yohan Blake twitch before Usain jumped how comes no once concentrate on that....
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

old story.... let it go.....Yohan win the gold and that was NOT a false start technically once it was not registered on the computer, it is not a sight thing that is called a false start at this level, it is what the machines tell you
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Same with the 100 , its not Jeter running down Shelly Ann , its VCB running down the field , Jeter was lucky given 5 more meter she would have Gold.

STRONG OOOMAN.
            It was Bolt's falst start that cost Jamaica the women's 100m. VCB was the last to react to the starter. SAF, Kerron and VCB were the last to react in that order. VCB said that the problem was her starts and I think she is correct
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

If only Asafa had half this woman's guts and determination.

I think this is the best sprint I have ever seen in my life.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

undaline dat!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh mean the 2,3,and 4 finish in the 200? if it was a 4 x 2 i would share your concern but i dunno about that, we were 2 and 4 in the 100 and kerron can give us a good leg. sherone simpson is the weak link.

a good start by saf is probably the difference.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a combination of both ..... jeter could not hold her top end vcb could!

Comment

Let's just say - The Queen is dead (Merlene - past it) . Long live the Queen (VCB - still doing it)!

Both have incredible records. Brilliant records.
                      The lists of achievements for each - stack full with great achievements. Each list tremendously loooooong!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                        It was Bolt's falst start that cost Jamaica the women's 100m. VCB was the last to react to the starter. SAF, Kerron and VCB were the last to react in that order. VCB said that the problem was her starts and I think she is correct
                        Bolt's false start had nothing to do with VCB's start. She will tell you that her start is her problem, sometime she nails it good, sometimes it eludes her.

And don't forget that she had a false start a few weeks/months ago on the circuit an was out of the race; so her own experience may have thrown caution her way..
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          a combination of both ..... jeter could not hold her top end vcb could!
                          At that point in the race where Jeter drew level (looked like 140m or so) the top end speed is long gone...they max out in speed at maybe 70m approximately with the build up of lactic acid in the muscle tissue (it is claimed) and start decelerating after that point of top end performance

...so at the point Jeter almost joined Veronica they were both decelerating...VCB just was able to decelerate at a slower rate than Jeter...mental & physical strength & desire & experience were the determinants... not top end speed endurance
                          Last edited by Don1; September 3, 2011, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X