Bolt in action tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt in action tonight

He will run from lane 7 in heat 2 of the 200m and I wonder what his demeanor will be, will he be clowning around as usual or will he tone it down.

Blake joked on tv last night that Bolt said he will sit in the blocks just to make sure he is not DQed again
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

i want to si dat tuh .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what time the hurdles start?

Comment

8:10pm my time
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Jamaica?

Comment

yes...actually 8:20pm
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Mills just said on radio Bolt will continue with his clowning around before the start of the race tonight...said his clowning around did not affect his concentration and said there are people who come there with 'stone face' and still false started
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks. Hv to be watching on my laptop...but no feed yet...IAAF website have it yes....9:20TT time...

Comment

Thanks. Hv to be watching on my laptop...but no feed yet...IAAF website have it yes....9:20TT time...

Comment

Working...
                  X