Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Bolt would cream him,...
    Bailey cream Johnson at 150 but why would Bolt win at 300. The longer the race the less likely the shorter distance runner would win but this kid is 200m Youth,

I say run it at 300 then at 400, double pay day for everbody.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

James is a 400m man, two time NCAA champion, World Youth and World Junior and now World Champion- only nine persons have ever won a track event at all three levels of the IAAF schedule and VCB is one of them- but anyways right now he is not in Bolt's league but I am thinking that give him some years and then it may be a real contest
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Steeeuupps.

Is dead unno want di yout dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          James is a 400m man, two time NCAA champion, World Youth and World Junior and now World Champion- only nine persons have ever won a track event at all three levels of the IAAF schedule and VCB is one of them- but anyways right now he is not in Bolt's league but I am thinking that give him some years and then it may be a real contest
          Still wiil be great hype plus earn the Youth two big paydays.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Call me when Kirani breaks 20 on the 200. His best 200 to date is 20.41 and Bolt ran 20.25 at 17 and Kirani is now 19.

Bolt has absolutely superior speed and superior endurance with superior speed as proven with 19.19.

If Bolt chose to go 400, Kirani cannot compete with Bolt. That is assuming Bolt takes it very seriously and trains like Kirani. Kirani's advantage seems to be besides endurance and good speed, a great work ethic with a strong dose of humility and keeping out of the spotlight.

Comment

Nope

Bolt ran 19.93s at 17 in Bermuda (Carifta).

20.13 at 16 and 20.58s at 15.

Comment

Sickko, yuh friend, say Kirani break many (all?) of Usain's records. How yuh hard a hearing suh?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How much time a must say it - the day Usain tek up di 400m, people dead! Yuh tink Darvis Patton kin puppalick yet?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hahahahahaha.

Tru wud!

Comment

Willi, yuh have the real detail brethrin, makes the case even more compelling!

Comment

We nah go see annodah Bolt in our lifetime, so enjoy it while you can. I dont mean just for Jamaica...the SPORT wont see another Bolt for a loooooongggg time.

Comment

Put it this way Legend Micheal Johnson was humble enough to say he couldn't beat Bolt. All Bolt have to do is jog the first two and run the second 200.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X