Asafa out of relays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asafa out of relays

JAAA media guy in Daegu Dennis Gordon said on radio today says the team doctor says Asafa is not fit enough to take part in the relays.

Sigh.... this is not news to me, if he was not fit to run in the 100m then I would not want him on the relay team either.

In 2009 at Penn Relays he passed himself fit after ankle problems then broke down and could not finish the race and i could see this happening again.

Dont even know why he was training in Daegu a day after he pulled out of the 100m, makes no sense to me at all.

Pull the plug on the season and get well for next season.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

My initial thought was if he was not fit for the 100M, how could he be ready for the relays. He should get well & be ready for the Olympics.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Asafa PR personnel come in like Anancy & Brer Rabbit story to rhatid!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

i know ... as days go by their credibility is ebbing ever so much more and more

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X