No announcement yet.

Exciting times to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosiah stop been obdu..obdu..STAP being Stubborn...he broke several records at CARIFTA and CAC juniors.go look them up for your self...hell even Dexter Lee broke Bolt's Under 17 200m one year...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

NO

Some soft Carifta records dont cut it. Bolt was 200m WJC at 15 and World Youth after that. Ran 19.93 at 17....Wariner nuh run dat yet and Merrit a struggle fi run dat!

KJ nuh deal with injury yet and it is inevitable. Talk to me afta dat.

UNNO will never see another Bolt inna unnu lifetime. NBelle dat! LoL

Comment

TenQ

Some soft Carifta records when Bolt jog is what dem a talk bout. Bolt only run 1 serious 400m since he was 16 and even that one him was saluting the grandstand crowd and showboating. The 45.28s he ran last year or so was like background work in February or so.

Bolt run 19.93s at 17, 20.13s at 16 and 20.58 winning the WJs at 15. The year he ran the 19.93 was either the fastest time run outside the Olys and 3rd fastest overall:

19.79 1.2 Shawn Crawford USA 14/01/1978 1 Athína 26/08/2004
        19.88 0.3 Shawn Crawford 1h3 Sacramento, CA 16/07/2004
        19.93 1.4 Usain Bolt JAM 21/08/1986 1 Devonshire 11/04/2004

Not taking away anything from the warrior KJ as he is a progidy, BUT dem figget Merritt foolishly dropped a 44.35s in the first round. All now KJ nuh guh near dat.

BOLT is BOLT!

Comment

Excellent Point, Willi

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          NO

Some soft Carifta records dont cut it. Bolt was 200m WJC at 15 and World Youth after that. Ran 19.93 at 17....Wariner nuh run dat yet and Merrit a struggle fi run dat!

KJ nuh deal with injury yet and it is inevitable. Talk to me afta dat.

UNNO will never see another Bolt inna unnu lifetime. NBelle dat! LoL
          Excellent point, Willi. There is no need for me to add anything except to say thanks for waking Exile to reality (lol).

As I stated in a post in the forum above, the difference between Bolt and James is that James is a (talented) human while Bolt is beyond being merely human! Bolt is almost like from another planet!

In fact, while I have never made a comparison, I wouldn’t be surprised if Veronica Campbell’s achievements at a young age are not greater than Kirani James’!! Aside from her achievements as a junior, including smashing the IAAF World Junior Championships 200-meter record in 2008 and also winning the 100 at that meet, Veronica at 18 years of age was also indispensable in a senior global championships. I’m referring here to the fact that Veronica, at 18 years old, played a huge and crucial role on the backstretch on Jamaica’s silver medal-winning 4x100-meter relay team at the 2000 Olympic Games, a relay which, but for Beverley McDonald, Jamaica could have won!!

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            old, played a huge and crucial role on the backstretch on Jamaica’s silver medal-winning 4x100-meter relay team at the 2000 Olympic Games, a relay which, but for Beverley McDonald, Jamaica could have won!!
            Not quite true, that is a diss to Bev McDonald. Go back & research what Merlene said about coach instructing her to take 24 or 27 steps to allow for Bev's handing off!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              TenQ

Some soft Carifta records when Bolt jog is what dem a talk bout. Bolt only run 1 serious 400m since he was 16 and even that one him was saluting the grandstand crowd and showboating. The 45.28s he ran last year or so was like background work in February or so.

Bolt run 19.93s at 17, 20.13s at 16 and 20.58 winning the WJs at 15. The year he ran the 19.93 was either the fastest time run outside the Olys and 3rd fastest overall:

19.79 1.2 Shawn Crawford USA 14/01/1978 1 Athína 26/08/2004
              19.88 0.3 Shawn Crawford 1h3 Sacramento, CA 16/07/2004
              19.93 1.4 Usain Bolt JAM 21/08/1986 1 Devonshire 11/04/2004

Not taking away anything from the warrior KJ as he is a progidy, BUT dem figget Merritt foolishly dropped a 44.35s in the first round. All now KJ nuh guh near dat.

BOLT is BOLT!
              dem nuh know it lika yuh puppa... Infama yuh name
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

HAHA! Sickko, one of Bolt's U17 records, the 400m one, is 47 sumting! Dat a nutten fi bruk?!? Instead of just looking at what Bolt did at Carifta, look at what he did at Champs.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You all have a very short memory....a few years ago Bolt was a has-been, injury prone and was all but written off on this forum....head no good yaada, yaada...so he was in the wilderness for a while then came back....I done talk.

Comment

Working...
                  X