Biomechanics..Historian whey you deh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biomechanics..Historian whey you deh?

Some one shared this with me the other day and I thought I would share it here as well...makes interesting reading and also gives rise to the argument if she 'gets it right one day'

This also bolster my opinion that no one but VCB should anchor the Jamaican 4x100m team given her top end speed and if there is a problem on one of the exchanges and we need to run down some one ala Ottey in Tokyo in 1991

BIOMECHANICS: Yohan Blake in the 100 m finals had the highest average speed 11.70 m/s between 50 and 60 meters, Carmelita Jeter at nearly the same point 10.52 m/s, with Veronica Campbell-Brown even faster 10.60 m/s at 80 m, but was slower in early parts of the race. She was also faster than Jeter at 90 m (89.5) with 10.37 speed whereas Jeter had 10.32 m/s.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

how yohan blake come into this?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good info.

Comment

And if she dont get the baton, what then?

She is a great curve runner and Kerron cant run 3rd leg.

Mek Kerron anchor, as the lead will be huge and JETER WONT CATCH HER...SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN OSAKA. VCB is more versatile than most...killer anchor but also killer curve. Most dont have that.

Relay must be built leg by leg not on top end speed or glamour legs. No one can make up more than say 5m pon anchor, not even Bolt.

Comment

Working...
        X