Half of those walkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half of those walkers

look to me like they're running... the one t&f discipline I am not interested in; although watching a women's race from the back might grab my interest.
    Peter R

...and how come dem get t'ree chance fi tief?
    Peter R

Comment

eediat event! they cheat all the time! if dem want an intermission in these events, I'm sure Kartel is available. dem need fo get rid of this walking event crap.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

eediat event dat!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Half? You not paying attention, maybe the rare view distracted you.
          Suppose you had to watch this event on the track and not on the road, I was forced to do that two years ago at the World Youths in Italy as the IAAF had assigned me to cover that event for their website, maybe i got the short end of the stick as no body else wanted it and i was the new boy...LOL!
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

"half" metaphorically speaking... and yes I find the TV people could do a better job with the REAR view... too RARE to distract me... LOL
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X