110 m mens hurdles field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thats all you need to know! LOL.

Holding pon a man hand who passing you cannot go unpunished, whatever the intent. Me nuh see how Mo can defend that.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I did not see anyone holding on to anyone. and just so you know, Oliver feels the same way, apparently. is not me one. mi and Robles is not friend. dat commie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Based on what Oliver said I doubt he saw the tape before he made his comments.

He did not hit him, he HELD him! You need glasses?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Actually, I do need glasses! But I don't think it would change what I saw.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can tell you one thing Dayron is no Communist...him cannot sneak up on anyone the amount of gold he wears you can hear him coming a mile away.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

LoL

Yuh outta order but funny sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                I can tell you one thing Dayron is no Communist...him cannot sneak up on anyone the amount of gold he wears you can hear him coming a mile away.

This comment calls for a drink
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X