110 m mens hurdles field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 110 m mens hurdles field

Is there a richer more quality final anywhere wow, only the guy in lane 8 I don't know everybody else is top shelf

Look on them face is like some gladiator!1

Comment

Another good one! Bwoy me think the Chiney man had it but a so hurdles go.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Dwight pulled up
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What happen to Bigga

Comment

Wicked!

Comment

Said it was his hamstring
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Robles caan cross it.

Caan grab man when dem a pass yuh!

Comment

Robles should not have been disqualified. Take it from, that sort of stuff happens in hurdles all the time! This does not prove purposeful intent.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You watch the replay? The overhead shots?

Comment

Disqualification was justified and that's all mi haffi sey bout this.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I don't think purposeful intent is a necessary condition for disqualification.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Are you watching the US version or the IAAF version?

At first glance I agreed given the nature of the event plus Liu hit two hurdles and veered to his left but when you saw the slo-mo Robles seem to almost swing his right arm out as if trying to push him him, the second collision spun Liu almost 90 degrees and he shot Robles a look and almost came to a stand still..I am sure if this was anyone else there would have been a fight afterwards
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

"So he might have gotten dq (disqualified) for hitting Liu, man that happens almost every single hurdle race, happened to me in the semi...tough break," Oliver wrote on Twitter.

This sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME IN HURDLES!!!! If unnu nuh waan fi tek it from me (silver medallist at Champs ) tek it from Oliver!

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz1WRsV33ox

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The collision almost spun Noble around too!! That "veer to the left" thing may have caused the entire fiasco. So why is Robles DQed?!?!

It happens! It's like a collision in an 800m race. Feet get entangled, runners fall, results are upheld! Tough!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X