Usain false start because hi KNOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain false start because hi KNOW

seh if him nuh get a perfect start him nuh have a chance gainst Young Blood !

Straight !!!

Yohan Blake.. fastest time in the World (Wind Adjusted)

Mout nuh win dis... Di two 'Big Man' mout couldn cross it..

:-)

What was the wind speed fi the final?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

Straight !!!

I agree 100%, Blake was bussing Bolt ass in training so he did the sensibe thing and join Powell on the sidelines. Anybody want to cuss me again then cuss me.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Don't you think we Jamaicans are a bit paranoid to always believe in a conspiracy?
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

9.92 Come on now, di yout keep wi gold medal flowing inna di ting still, but dis ah go mek di man get cross pan it, olympics him ago dun dem all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Don't you think we Jamaicans are a bit paranoid to always believe in a conspiracy?
              What conspiracy? Who said Bolt, Powell and Blake agreed to anything? Bolt and Powell run from a buss ass. End of story.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

LOL. You are great comic relief from serious T&F discussion.

Thanks for the entertainment!
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

Straight !!!

LoL - if it nuh go suh, then it nearly guh suh
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Unno mussi drink mad puss ******** to rhatid.

Mi luv di Pearl but him caan beat Bolt.

Since the last 2 weeks, Bolt has been dusting him in training.

Bolt aggo smash the 200m WR this trip.

Bolt DQ because him was going for a WR!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      Unno mussi drink mad puss ******** to rhatid.

Mi luv di Pearl but him caan beat Bolt.

Since the last 2 weeks, Bolt has been dusting him in training.

Bolt aggo smash the 200m WR this trip.

Bolt DQ because him was going for a WR!
                      I predicted Bolt (Gold), Blake (Silver) based on the heats performance (never saw the semi finals) but I made it clear that if Bolt had an accident then Blake would win. What I heard and what I posted before the race was that Blake was dusting Bolt in training. I am curious. Let me quote you, "Since the last 2 weeks, Bolt has been dusting him in training." Those are your words. What did you predict for Blake since you MAY be hinting or implying that Blake was dusting Bolt prior to the last two weeks?

Comment

This does not make sense.. you cannot have a fear factor if you are so superior to your opponent...

False starting is a mental error brought on by stress..is what coulda stress Usain suh ?

Unnuh watch di race and si how Yohan WAIT in the blocks and RUN DOWN and blow past Kim Collins against a -1.4 Wind ??

Watch the race and marvel at di yute closing speed.. di yute win dat going away.. look pon di gap and where him come from !

Is wheh duh unnuh ?

Comment

He run past 4 runners actually. The Frenchman was in last position.

Comment

Blake was dusting a rusty Bolt. Bolt always tuirns around in the last month when put in an isolation ward in London. Same thing happened in Berlin.

Mi get this from the inside... Shhhhhh

Blake was always going to medal. The colour was the question.

Comment

Bolt was trying for a WR, but he set the bar too high. Plus the track slow.

Did you guys even WATCH the prelims? Bolt is in superb form.

Diss is not your Stockholm Bolt...

Bolt is going to MURDAH something going 200m! Mi dun talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X