Usain false start because hi KNOW

• Usain false start because hi KNOW

seh if him nuh get a perfect start him nuh have a chance gainst Young Blood !

Straight !!!

Yohan Blake.. fastest time in the World (Wind Adjusted)

Mout nuh win dis... Di two 'Big Man' mout couldn cross it..

:-)

What was the wind speed fi the final?

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

Straight !!!

I agree 100%, Blake was bussing Bolt ass in training so he did the sensibe thing and join Powell on the sidelines. Anybody want to cuss me again then cuss me.

Don't you think we Jamaicans are a bit paranoid to always believe in a conspiracy?

9.92 Come on now, di yout keep wi gold medal flowing inna di ting still, but dis ah go mek di man get cross pan it, olympics him ago dun dem all.

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Don't you think we Jamaicans are a bit paranoid to always believe in a conspiracy?
              What conspiracy? Who said Bolt, Powell and Blake agreed to anything? Bolt and Powell run from a buss ass. End of story.

LOL. You are great comic relief from serious T&F discussion.

Thanks for the entertainment!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

Straight !!!

LoL - if it nuh go suh, then it nearly guh suh

Unno mussi drink mad puss ******** to rhatid.

Mi luv di Pearl but him caan beat Bolt.

Since the last 2 weeks, Bolt has been dusting him in training.

Bolt aggo smash the 200m WR this trip.

Bolt DQ because him was going for a WR!

Unno mussi drink mad puss ******** to rhatid.

Mi luv di Pearl but him caan beat Bolt.

Since the last 2 weeks, Bolt has been dusting him in training.

Bolt aggo smash the 200m WR this trip.

Bolt DQ because him was going for a WR!
                      I predicted Bolt (Gold), Blake (Silver) based on the heats performance (never saw the semi finals) but I made it clear that if Bolt had an accident then Blake would win. What I heard and what I posted before the race was that Blake was dusting Bolt in training. I am curious. Let me quote you, "Since the last 2 weeks, Bolt has been dusting him in training." Those are your words. What did you predict for Blake since you MAY be hinting or implying that Blake was dusting Bolt prior to the last two weeks?

This does not make sense.. you cannot have a fear factor if you are so superior to your opponent...

False starting is a mental error brought on by stress..is what coulda stress Usain suh ?

Unnuh watch di race and si how Yohan WAIT in the blocks and RUN DOWN and blow past Kim Collins against a -1.4 Wind ??

Watch the race and marvel at di yute closing speed.. di yute win dat going away.. look pon di gap and where him come from !

Is wheh duh unnuh ?

He run past 4 runners actually. The Frenchman was in last position.

Blake was dusting a rusty Bolt. Bolt always tuirns around in the last month when put in an isolation ward in London. Same thing happened in Berlin.

Mi get this from the inside... Shhhhhh

Blake was always going to medal. The colour was the question.

Bolt was trying for a WR, but he set the bar too high. Plus the track slow.

Did you guys even WATCH the prelims? Bolt is in superb form.

Diss is not your Stockholm Bolt...

Bolt is going to MURDAH something going 200m! Mi dun talk.