RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Race for gold and World Champions title!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth is carl, when you guh to a school like Calabar like i did, between 75 and 83 and in every one of thse years we were competitive to win the whole thing, during my stint we won at a 50% rate so I was taking out pen and paper from dem time nd figuring out how we could win after each day.

Same thing here just trying to figure how it going to happen, from my standpoint we have lost one race which i had already conceded was a battleground.

It seems everybody has lost faith in kaliese and melaine and based on your post you have too, but unless them hurt or something and them get some nice rest now, they should be ready to blaze. Tomorrow is a new day!!!

Comment

That 400mh gold not looking so good right now is it? I was expecting two medals from this race but after seeing Demus who we heard was in Germany three weeks ago getting treatment and Stambulova against Melanie and Kaliese..... a dont know (Muta voice)
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Nah man we ah get more than that watch!

Comment

It would be great if Kaliese or Melaine comes through...but???? It is not looking pretty. They do not appear strong enough.

...btw - Demus usually runs poorly after the rounds.

On another note VCB looks in 200M 21.6 change shape.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

True to an extent, but the hurdlers are hurt.

Comment

a silver ... so

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X