Example of gutter- straight up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example of gutter- straight up

This is an example of what Historian spoke about re what pertains over the ghetto site...

Wayne Jolly
    Whoever is deleting my posts...bend over and suck
    Mon Aug 22, 2011 14:28

you know what...it is this lack of objectivity that irks me..i posted facts to support my questions and they too are deleted...away with you narrow minded, nepotistic moderators who seek to obfuscate facts and the questions that can be asked in reference to such facts
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Wayne Jolly
    yow..gwaan keep up yuh B@#$@#th foolishness
    Mon Aug 22, 2011 14:31

u narrowminded johncrow
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Wayne Jolly
      ole hypocrite moderator....a woulda tell yuh bout yuh modda.
      Mon Aug 22, 2011 14:40

but it nuh mek nuh sense cuz she woulda shame ah yuh anyway
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Oh my
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Is it the language or the Delete? If it is the language, then there is a need for a Filter as ala ReggaeBoyz filter.

If it is about the Deleting, I would suggest that the poster(s) should take a snap shot of their post for evidence.

Recourse stop posting on such site(s) or start your own Forum, become the owner of the Delete function.

Comment

It is that simple!

Methinks some people cant even get their logic straight.

Comment

Coming from the expert of gutter, I would tend to agree.

Comment

And this forum

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...yle#post204342
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                  Damn I'm good!!! or was good in 2009..

It looks even better in hindsigh ...no, scratch that... the past posts look even better when seen from the present

Thanks for the memories!!!!

then again mebbe di banana is the inappropriate symbology for this new era political karrectness
                  Last edited by Don1; August 24, 2011, 11:46 AM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

If I may say so...it is a good reminder.

Trust me the 'cass-cass' and worse - We are better than that! ...and we should live up to that 'better'.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X