No announcement yet.

Bolt gets US$310,000 to run in Stockholm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009. All Mike Rodgers beat him pon di sirkit...An all time low!

Comment

and since then? willi i know this two step...we have danced it before. there is a certain karl-like tenacity there which is admirable ... misplaced, but admirable nonetheless.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Deja Vu all over again. A so me say. Wish him luck though. Sincerely.

Comment

not quite..

Asafa never go into a WC with a World leading time..

Bolt have a month to fix dat..

Comment

A month? Him only need about 9.7 seconds. LOL.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah, him certainly look good. Him stride dynamics look diffran to, less bounx an more stride out.

Comment

him bettah find it quick !

Comment

Man move yuh parts....wha kinda low down accusation dat. ROTFLMAO

Comment

Wait you a quantum expert, you see the futcha arready?

Nobaddy canna have deja vu fi di futcha, ongli di pass! Unless yuh is a fisherooman. LoL

Comment

Since then no globals!

Comment

Di target is perhaps a moving one....

Comment

as i said ok ... since yuh suh confident and fulla chat ... a fit asafa powell will win a [ insert medal colour here] at the worlds

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            and since then? willi i know this two step...we have danced it before. there is a certain karl-like tenacity there which is admirable ... misplaced, but admirable nonetheless.
                            Yuh wi mek none badwud cussa, cuss badwud?

I also worry about Asafa going back to that stupid 'slowing to a walk' at the end of his races.

...said it before his dud in 2004 I shall say it again - What you practice that you shall do. The proverbial 'They' speak muscle reflex. It is hell to only run 'slow' (or in a particular manner) and expect the body to suddenly react contrary to that.

He shall not be tired at the end of his race...yet he is likely to find that when he says to his body 'run faas yah suh'...his body shall reply that is not what you have been telling we all year, you are making a mistake now...we shall do the usual! ...and his body is likely to end with - Yuh mussi tek mi fi fool!

The tragedy is Asafa is the best 'natural sprinter' in the world. If it were not so how is it he is such a beast on his leg of the 4 x 100M relay - and he has on his first 50 meters consistently covers it ...so often covers it...fastest in the world.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Depends on Bolt.

Dat means a fit asafa wins Gold if Bolt nuh reddy!

Is better to live in Hope than die in Constant Spring.

Yuh an Karl have a mansions near Immaculate. Mi have a Palace back a di gyadin... LoL

Comment

moi?

Comment

Working...
                                X