Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Bangladesh, redeem unno self against

this England team!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

redemption or nay ... BEAT HINGLAN ..... dem was beginning to think dem was bettah dan dem actually is! windies problem is wi don't think we are as good as we can be!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mission accomplished! bangladesh beat england!

windies must now beat england to make their world cup totally miserable!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nice! Makes things more interesting!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

England is in a must win position to have a chance to advance. In order to ensure our passage we must also beat them... Bangladesh and Ireland have two games left both against netherlands and SA I believe. If Bangla and Ireland beat Netherlands which I expect and both lose to SA, it won't be enough for Ireland as they only have one win currently. Bangladesh however will have three wins and eqaul on pts with Windies if we lose our last two matches.

If England beats us they wil have seven pts and should see them through if none of the other teams gets more than three wins. If we end up tied on pts with Bangladeshh, our Net Run rate is healthy and should see us through, plus we beat bangladesh head to head... but I am betting on nothing!
          Peter R

Comment

I believe play India as our last game so the England game is not a MUST WIN for us...

Comment

Working...
            X