Bruce!! Falmouth man wins superbowl with Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce!! Falmouth man wins superbowl with Packers

Atari Bigby, Kymani Marley's 1st cousin and UCF graduate won the superbowl. Tremendous!!

I am so elated. I watched him from his UCF days, through his broken leg and other injuries and I feel so proud. I am very happy for you too Bruce.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

congrats! the game became close after all.

Bruce mussi running wild through the streets of Green Bay, overturning cars and smashing a few store windows... (jus' kidding)
    Peter R

Comment

Clap im!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

100,000 Watch Packers Return From Dallas

A crowd of 100,000 to 125,000 lined the route from Green Bay's airport to Lambeau Field to watch the Packers returning home from Dallas.

Green Bay area schools dismissed at noon to allow students to watch the parade.

Most of the crowd crammed into the parking lot at Lambeau Field to see the motorcade of eight buses, several police cars, and a fire truck.

There were no official ceremonies on Monday, but a victory rally is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon inside Lambeau Field.

Several hundred volunteers showed up early Monday morning to shovel snow out of the stadium.

Comment

All 125,000 well-behaved I hope...
          Peter R

Comment

Well behaved so far..... we have not heard of any cars being overturned.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

isn't that the entire Green Bay population?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

The Packers held their victory celebration Tuesday afternoon at Lambeau Field. 50,000 fans from all over Wisconsin braved single-digit cold and below-zero wind chill to attend.

Comment

OBSERVER: Correction On Green Bay Packers' Atari Bigby

FROM THE OBSERVER:

Correction

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

In a story published on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 entitled 'The Jamaican connection at the Super Bowl', we erroneously stated that Atari Bigby of the Green Bay Packers was the cousin of Rohan Marley through his mother Anita Belnavis.This is incorrect as Belnavis' son by Reggae Superstar Bob Marley is in fact Kymani Marley.

Bigby's mother is Holly Henlon, Belnavis' sister and also a sister to former national football player Richard 'Bumpy' Henlon. We regret the error.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz1DWCrrJ9I

Comment

Working...
                  X