Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when we were kings!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...io/498054.html

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

great man ... great times ... long past
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

when we WERE kings!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you start telling your kids about those days? I am curious because I wonder if they think you are making up stories or just plain lost your mind.

that West Indies not only won but rarely lost.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i have! i am waiting to get a copy of "fire on babylon" .... seeing it in a movie/documentary will seal the deal!

Comment

May as well be talking about King Tut days....

Comment

Wait til nex year wen yuh si "Children of Mercury"

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

nuh one White god dat ?

Fiyah Bun !

Comment

yep wi ah gwaan reclaim dem...dem European learn at the feet of Nubians

chekit

Comment

It ah guh tek sumpn miraculous fi wi get back to dem type ah crickter deh. Dem deh ah did ah special set, man bunker dung wid yuh likkle one speaker radio ah enjoy di side Eben now, if dem man deh did deh bout wi run tings easy like suh. Teacha cricketers dem deh fi years widout tears.

Comment

but of course...

Aftah all.. man originate from Mama Africa... so all tings flow from dat...

lol !

Comment

Nah man.

we ah once and FUTURE kings.

Comment

So you guys don't believe the village trundler Sammy will take us to the promise land?

Comment

i would be happy if he could be like moses and take us to within sight of it!!!

Comment

Mi seh future so all is possible.

Gayle a di new master blaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X