west indies need another chanders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west indies need another chanders...

except for a rash reverse sweep attempt, he has been disciplined and valiant at the crease... chanders know he needs to make runs and its only one way to make runs and that is to stay at the wicket...

chanders and nash are two real test cricket bats... occupy the crease and make runs, especially the first innings...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

bravo too. interesting...gayle and dj bravo failed. dem distracted by counting dem IPL and big bash dunsai?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

darren bravo looks to be more a test batsman than his brother dj who i think is more suited for the short game... darren is a class batsman with excellent stroke play which usually translate to long innings... over time we should see this from darren bravo...

the way dj got stumped was embarrassing... he was made to look silly against the spin... looks like he should just stay in ipl...

Comment

i know...dj headspace preoccupied with something other than the task at hand

there are 4 things i like to see in cricket ..5 runs (whether from an overthrows or from striking an object on the field); a stumping; and a wicket cartwheeling and when batsmen run 4 runs!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i especially like to see a stumping... that sl keeper was swift... bravo bails fly before he could blink... all that you mentioned are rarities... batsmen don't even want to run for three much less four...

Comment

Working...
          X